Frequently Asked Questions
Please see below the answers to our most commonly asked questions.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will provide you with information on your order.
We offer many ways to purchase one of our products:
– Credit/Debit Card
– Bank Transfer – Our bank details will be shown after order is completed and we will also send an email confirmation with all relevant information. Your order will officially be processed after we have received your bank transfer payment on our end.
– Payment Invoice – Pay in two instalments: 50% deposit due upfront with remaining 50% due when a delivery date is scheduled. This is an online payment invoice powered by PayPal sent to you by email with the option to pay instalments by debit/credit card or paypal.
After placing your order, we will contact you closer to the time to schedule a specific delivery day that suits you.
It is advised to arrange to have someone home to receive the delivery, especially with our Veranda Plus product which requires manpower or a forklift on your end to help unload at your premises.
Like all outdoor lifestyle products, there is huge demand and limited supply at the moment. We have an estimated delivery date on each of our product pages that is updated weekly.
As our business is based online, you have no personal contact with our staff and can’t touch the product or try it. So to enable you to make orders without any worries despite this, the Trusted Shops trustmark shows you that our online shop has earned your trust and offers an outstanding service. To get this trustmark certified, we have been independently audited in order to fulfull all of TrustedShops requirements.
You can make purchases securely and with peace of mind due to our partnership with Trusted Shops (you will see their trustmark badge on our site).
After you have placed the order, you can insure your current purchase with just one click (free of charge) for up to 2.500 € free of charge. You are then independently guaranteed for up to this amount by trusted shops in the event that there are any issues or changes for 30 days after receiving the product.
Our manufacturers offer a 10 year warranty on the aluminium frame and polycarbonate roof. If there are any product faults we will fix it as fast as we can.
We do not currently have a display model or showroom, we operate online as an e-commerce website with our warehouse based in Co. Kildare.
As our company operates online, we understand some concerns from potential customers who do not want to be a victim of a scam, especially when spending on a premium item like a veranda, so we have various resources to ease these concerns and demonstrate our legitimacy. Please consider the following:
– Our verified google listing with real customer reviews
– We are a Trusted Shops partner who have vetted us and provide protection and guarantees to our customers.
– Our official facebook page with examples of customer case studies and photos.
– Our warehouse is located at Unit C2, M7 Business Park, Naas, Co. Kildare.
– Our sister company is verandaireland.ie (they specialise in larger custom veranda constructions and have installations teams for Leinster) who have showrooms in Johnstown Garden Center, Naas, Co. Kildare with staff who can confirm our legitimacy.
– Our registered VAT number is IE8302624R.
– We use PayPal for our payments and invoices to ensure a secure server is used to process transactions with the latest security protocols. If you pay by card, our staff do not see the card details and these are not stored by us to ensure your complete security.
– If you email email@example.com and leave your phone number, one of our representatives can give you a call and answer any questions you may have.
If you are based in the Leinster region we can provide contact details for an expert fitter. The fitter will price for installation independent to our company. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you are not based in Leinster or want to try and source your own fitter, we recommend trying the following sites to get a quote for a local caprenter or builder to help install your structure (we have no affiliation with these sites):
We are an e-commerce website with our business predominately based online and so in-person callouts are not something we currently offer as a service. This is also because our products can only be ordered in set sizes shown on our website and so custom jobs are not possible.
All of our prices are shown up front on our website. Simply select a size on our product pages to view prices. The prices shown include VAT and are for supply only. Delivery or collection options available at checkout.
The end user is responsible for the correct installation of the product. Improper assembly or improper use may cause damage to, or a defect in, the product.
When unpacking, check that all parts are present and check all components for possible damage.
Contact email@example.com if any parts are missing or damaged within 24 hours of delivery, and if possible take photographs of any damaged packaging and parts and we will take care of the problem.